Bible Study Resources
- The NET Bible with 60,000 notes (free)
- The Blue Letter Bible (with Strong’s concordance, lexicons, Inter-linear Bibles, Parallel versions, and much more)
- The Bible Hub – Online Parallel Bible, search and study tools including parallel texts, cross references, Treasury of Scripture, and commentaries. This site provides quick access to topical studies, interlinears, sermons, Strong’s and many more resources.
- Bible Research Resources – This site is for Bible students who are looking for detailed information on the history of the canon, texts, and versions of Scripture.
- Baker’s Evangelical Bible Dictionary – Access Baker Evangelical Dictionary, Easton’s Bible Dictionary, Nave Topical Bible, Smith’s Bible Dictionary, etc.
- The Logos System – For serious Bible students, researchers, pastors, scholars; access online library, scholarly resources, etc.
- The Holy Bible (ESV)
- The Holy Bible (Several Versions)
- पवित्र शास्त्र (Hindi)
How To Study the Bible
- YouTube: Philip Eapen’s video lessons
- Weekly Bible Study blog
- Online Course on Biblical Interpretation (coming soon!)
I have listed a few sites that host audio files that exemplify expository style of preaching. I do not necessarily endorse the view of these preachers.
Daily Devotional Readings
- Streams in the Desert
- Our Daily Bread
- My Utmost for His Highest
- Spurgeon’s Morning & Evening
- A. W. Tozer on Leadership
- Encouragement for Today
- Standing Strong Through the Storm
Prayer Calendar & Resources
Resources on Organic Church
- Church Anarchist Videos
- Organic Church Today
- Simple Church
- CMA Resources
- Frank Viola’s Books
- Neil Cole’s Books
- Cole-Slaw: Neil Cole’s Blog
- Free Online Theological Courses from The Gospel Coalition
- Global University‘s distance learning (paid)
Church History/Theology Libraries
- The New Catholic Encyclopedia
- The Christian Classical Ethereal Library – all resources and writings from the early Church Fathers to the those published in 19th century.
- Jewish Encyclopedia
- Princeton Seminary’s Online Theological Commons
- Yale University Religion Reference (Free)
- Bartleby – Academic Forum to Ask Questions
- The Universal Digital Libary